- Street: P.O. Box 688
- City: Edwards
- State: Colorado
- Zip/Postal Code: 81632
- Listed: May 15, 2014 4:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
I am selling this bike due to my father’s recent passing. He loved riding this bike (10,000 miles the first year he owned it). It has always been garaged and has never been wrecked. The only damage is a small rainbow scratch on the windshield (not noticeable when riding), a small nick in the rear near the trunk, rear fender has a crack next to the “COOK” emblem, small nick in on the left side of the windshield and the passenger seat has some discoloration where he glued a sheep skin. Meant to order a new antenna but overlooked it before I brought it to Colorado.
He also modified the footpegs, much more comfortable to ride!
The remainder of factory warranty expires June 26, 2014.
Ps. The white dots in the photos are snow, not marks on the bike. Haven’t had a warm day yet in the high Rockies to take better photos!
Below are the details about the bike:
2012 Can-Am Spyder RT-S Limited SM5 Red
- AM/FM audio system w/iPod compatibility
- Automatic speed-adjusting volume
- Heated passenger handgrips with control
- Secondary gauges (fuel information, engine temperature)
- Push-button electronic front cargo release
- Electronically adjustable rear air suspension
- Chrome trims
- Two rear speaker with audio control for the passenger
- Fog lamps and LED running lights
- Front cargo light and liner
- Wired for XM Radio
- Aluminum 6-spoke chrome front wheels
- Chrome exhaust tip and heat shield
- Mirrors with chrome accents
- SM5 5-speed manual transmission with reverse
I think it has the Audio / Convenience package included.
This bike has 12,810 at the time of this listing. It currently has a NADA value of $22,280 and sold new for $26,899. PayPal is accepted for a deposit but not the complete payment.
Feel free to contact me at (970) 306-7050 with any questions. Thanks.